[Rovernet] Fuel Pump NADA 3500s

magnet at ican.net magnet at ican.net
Sun Mar 22 11:12:16 EDT 2015

Just one more word on these pumps...

As I understand it, Facet took over the manufacture of Bendix fuel
pumps, and the current Facet number for the 3500S pump is 476087.

A Google search on "Facet 476087" will produce a list of suppliers of
this pump, in the UK and USA.  Some also list the pump's internal filter
and gasket.

Cheers,

  -- Bill Daddis