[Rovernet] Land Rover 88 available

Scruggs Family gjkzscruggs at verizon.net
Sat Mar 28 10:41:14 EDT 2015

A friend relates the availability of a Land Rover 88 located in the middle
of New Hampshire.

Short version:  Woman married an Aussie who brought the Land Rover with him
to the US in about 2007.  He has passed away and now she has this Land Rover
sitting in her yard and wishes to sell it.  It was on the road until
mid-2014 in NH.  I'm told that NH has a pretty tough annual inspection
system for cars/trucks, so it's probably in decent mechanical condition
underneath.  She says that she has a bunch of spares for this truck in the
basement.  It's an original right hand drive Series III, short wheel base.
Body looks pretty good and it's been parked outside since last year and rust
is starting to show in the rear bumper assembly.

Through my friend I've directed her to Rovers North in Vermont for advice
but I thought I'd mention the availability here on the list.  I'll be
delighted to relay any inquiries.

Regards,
Gross Scruggs
Annapolis MD