[Rovernet] Hotels for RoverAmerica

Henry Manwell hdmanwell at alumni.bates.edu
Sun May 3 15:52:48 EDT 2015

Hi Dermot,

We've stayed at the Rodway Inn near the junction of Rt 2 and 2A on the west
side of Fitchburg and found it simple but adequate.  Can be a language
barrier so  we had to work a bit to be sure there was communication.
Steven did much of the communicating and you might get his opinion, too.

Looking forward to seeing you.

Hank