[Rovernet] p5 rough running after warm up

peter king peter at king-co.com
Sun May 10 19:32:08 EDT 2015

H all,

I have the P5 back in action after a season down. All goes well for the first 10 minutes or so of driving. Starts up fine. drives without hesitation.After driving for 10 or so minutes,things start to get progressively worse. First, stuttering on hard acceleration, then stuttering at any acceleration. idle is fine all the while. After about 20 minutes, I can hardly move forward without stalling. I cleaned the carburetor earlier on, hoping that might help. But the problem is still occurring after warm up.

Any thoughts?

thanks,

Peter