[Rovernet] P5 running problem.

Michael Connor mgconnor11 at sbcglobal.net
Mon May 11 17:37:40 EDT 2015

 PeterTry swapping the coil for a known good one. I have had more coil issues in recent years than ever before.This sounds like symptoms I had on my P4 except I could drive longer than 10 min. On my Morgan that stopped on a trip back from Houston one rainy evening and changed the coil along side the interstate.The coil worked fine and I got home with no other issues. A week or so later put the old coil back on and ran fine. It turned out there was a break in the wire from coil to distributor. Sometime it would make and sometime it would break.   This would be worth a check . Good LuckMike Connor