[Rovernet] SD-1

David Read defender110 at ozemail.com.au
Tue May 19 19:20:54 EDT 2015

Careful Geoffrey, they are infectious  :-)

I fixed my thrust problem and eliminated a few niggle points (asthmatic
plenum, injector ballast resistors and airflow meter) by fitting a high
compression 4.6 with Haltech fuel and ignition control!
The 4.6 can be tickled to 5.0 or even 5.2 with care.

Enjoy!

Cheers
Dave
South Oz