[Rovernet] Rovernet Digest, Vol 24, Issue 26

Jhamdolan jhamdolan at gmail.com
Tue May 26 21:54:59 EDT 2015

It sounds like the carb has been on and off quite a bit lately. How is the gasket between the carb and manifold? Especially in the area of the vacuum hole at top, center. It that is faulty, it can cause fuel/carb problems, but probably more quickly than your experience. You could easily fashion another, if need be. A long shot, but simple and cheap and something I have encountered myself on a MkI.
J in Vt