[Rovernet] I: H4+H4 Headlight Headlamp Black Booster Wire Harness Cable SAYG STGG - good for Rover p6 and MGB?

Tom Rymes tom at rymes.net
Wed May 27 12:02:05 EDT 2015

On 05/27/2015 8:22 AM, Ruotolo Gianluca (G&M CS) via Rovernet wrote:

> http://www.ebay.it/itm/111466280732?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649
>
> Dear friends, hope you all are well.
> Please any ideas?
>
> Best regards and thanks in advance.
>
> Ciao, GR:

Gianluca (et. al.),

I also forgot to mention:

You asked about the MGB, too, and if you want to go that route, I would
recommend Limey's Relay kit from Bits4Brits ( http://bits4brits.org ).
They are made specifically for MGBs, use properly color-coded wiring,
and include a relay for the horn, resulting in significantly improved
volume and tone. It's very easy to install (much easier than the harness
you linked to), and you won't regret it.

Tom