[Rovernet] 3500S hesitation

Beth Pile bpile1 at verizon.net
Sun Nov 1 08:40:36 EST 2015

Hello, all,
	My '69 3500 has a Defender V-8 with an Edelbrock carb that's performed without any issues for the last 2-3 years. (The engine was tuned up about a year ago.) The set-up has been wonderfully dependable. Until yesterday, however, when it started hesitating in a significant fashion when accelerating at low speeds, for example turning onto a new street or accelerating at a stop light.
	My hope is that it is just some poor gas, but could it be the fuel pump?
I have no experience with the 3500 electric pump, so I am looking for your collective voices of experience to suggest possibilities.

		Thanks for any suggestion you may have.

		Jim Pile