[Rovernet] 1964 Rover P5 Coupe' ANYONE NEED A P5 Shop Manual?

GeffMcCarthy geffandjulie at comcast.net
Thu Oct 22 13:29:22 EDT 2015

I have an extra Autobooks "Rover 3 Litre P5 Owners Workshop Manual" from
1979. It is in near-pristine condition.   Asking $25 plus postage from
Portland OR.  (I have another for myself!)

AvMedSafe
Geoffrey W. McCarthy MD MBA DipAvMed
677 NW Melinda Ave Portland OR USA 97210
503-241-8468(h) 503-799-3809 (mobile)