[Rovernet] leaking fluid from 3500s brake fluid pressure switch

Fletcher Millmore gofanu at usachoice.net
Sun Sep 20 20:19:47 EDT 2015

There should not be any fluid in the area that surrounds the bottom of
that switch.
If there is, it means the seals in the shuttle valve are leaking.
I do not know for certain, but it is very probably exactly the same
shuttle valve and seals as any other British car of the period, usually
4 little O rings.
Some early ones may have little cup seals for two of them.
You can buy that seal kit for MGB etc, try one.

FRM