[Rovernet] play in 3500s differential

Barry Lafbery lafbery at shaw.ca
Wed Apr 27 13:36:46 EDT 2016

When I replaced the casing  i used a 2000 diff casing as that was all i had and 3500s diffs are thin on the ground.
After i had put it all together and in the car i then realized i had no where to put the oil in as the oil fillers on the 2000 and 3500 are in different places. The 3500 is in the piece that gets broken and the 2000 is in the rear of the other half of the casing that doesn’t get broken.
I ended up putting the oil in through  the breather, took for ever.

Barry