[Rovernet] 1967 P6 TC2000

Steven Dibdin sdibdin at gmail.com
Wed Apr 27 15:11:35 EDT 2016

Hey Gord,

You have to slip shims between the top pivot mounts and the firewall. Take
off the glove boxes, loosen the mounting bolts, drop in a 'U' shaped shim
and tighten the bolt back up. Add shims to the outer pivot mount to make
the camber more negative, ot to the inner mount to make the camber more
positive. It's not covered in the manuals because it was thought to be a
fit and forget system like a lot of modern cars. However, because of the
P6's unique front suspension design this works well.

Hope that helps,

Steven