[Rovernet] 3 p6's looking for new home

Murray Jackson murjak at telus.net
Fri Apr 29 01:27:22 EDT 2016

Greetings Rovernetters
  I have 3 project Rover P6's that are looking for a new home:
	2 automatic 2000's both 1967-68 vintage ( 1 converted to TC)
	1 early 1965 2000, 4 speed with the "shark mouth grill"

The base units are pretty sound with the usual pannel rust spots. The
interiors are pretty dried out. The boot floor of the '65 is rotted out.
Lots of parts and some NOS parts including 2 fenders(front and back each,
but not sure which side as yet).
The cars are free. I also have a set of magstar and SD1 rims for
reasonable price or offers

I live in Calgary, Canada. If interested, and need more information please
e-mail me directly at murjak at telus.net

Cheers and have a good summer rovering about.