[Rovernet] 1967 P6 TC2000

Vern Klukas vern at inkspotco.com
Wed Apr 27 15:12:19 EDT 2016

Hi Gord

Well, they can’t be very competent

Technically not adjustable, but there is a way. You have to remove the glove boxes and loosen the bolts holding the top link arm to the bulkhead, then insert shims under the mounts, forward of the bulkhead. Two of the b lots are under the glovebox, the other two are outside the car in front of the door.

I’m not sure I’m describing it adequately in two sentences, I can put together a better description with a couple pictures later if you want.

Yours
Vern