[Rovernet] SD1 redux, apologies to Robert

Bob Harris hbob at bellsouth.net
Mon Aug 29 15:42:34 EDT 2016

I remember little kids being taken by our SD1, even saying "That's the kind of car I want some day"

But when we were in the UK a few years back, I was very much looking forward to seeing some nice SD1s.    Did not see a single one, even in the large lots at Goodwood and Silverstone.   Made me feel a bit better that ours had been so hard to keep going.   They couldn't even over there.