[Rovernet] Rovernet Digest, Vol 41, Issue 1 [SEC=UNOFFICIAL]

Webmaster RCCA webmaster.rovercarclubaust at gmail.com
Wed Dec 7 17:20:32 EST 2016

I think you have to join the P4 Guild FB page, it is not public. There
is also a specific FB page for Dr Flynn's Rovers operated by Rover
Owners Club here:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/766664080157709/
It is also a closed Group, but I am sure they will let you in if you
ask nicely :-)

I do know the top price was around $14,000 for a P5B Coupe, but many
ot the "lesser" quality cars went for as little as $10 - $20 eachf

BTW there has also recently been another auction in New Zealand. Cars
were in much better than Flynn auction, and in fact the top car,
another P5B Coupe went for around NZ$55,000, I think this must be a
record price for NZ and Aus in fact.

Peter H
Webmaster
Rover Car Club of Australia Inc