[Rovernet] Newbie to list - need help (lots of it)

MICHAEL MAHER michael.maher at virgin.net
Fri Dec 16 17:24:58 EST 2016

Pat,

Why not Join the Rover Sports Register Forum at
 http://www.rover-forum.thersr.co.uk/ ?  The Rover Sports Register, in the UK,
have published an illustrated workshop manual for the P3 and republished the
official parts list.

You should also consider joining that club -http://www.thersr.co.uk

Hope that this helps

Regards and Best Wishes for the Holidays to all Rovernetters

Mike Maher (Chairman, Rover Sports Register)