[Rovernet] Conversion Components kit.

James Radcliffe j_radcliffe at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 12 12:38:10 EST 2016

---Original Message-----
From: Steven Dibdin via Rovernet <rovernet at rovernet.org>
To: Rovernet <rovernet at rovernet.org>
Cc: Steven Dibdin <sdibdin at gmail.com>
Sent: Sun, Dec 11, 2016 8:30 am
Subject: Re: [Rovernet] Conversion Components kit.

>  Do you have to modify the transmission tunnels on the 2000TC conversions?

My understanding from reading the information on the conversions components website is no. They supply one of the smaller Toyota gear boxes, T200 box I think.

Did you convert your car to HIF6 carbs? How well does it run on HIF 6 carbs, and do you get any better fuel mileage? I have a set of HIF6 carbs, and I would like to run those with a 5 speed box. I think it would make a very practical everyday classic car.

James.