[Rovernet] Found the clips, need advice

LANCE LA CERTE PSY D lacpsyd6 at msn.com
Fri Feb 26 23:29:40 EST 2016

Surprised myself and found a bag of the trim clips.   I would appreciate any advice on how to pry off my old trim w/o gouging the paint AND any recommendations about replacing the trim once the new clips are in place (i.e., should I 'roll' the trim up from the bottom and snap it onto the tops of the clips?  ---- I did this so long ago I can't remember; but I'm thinking it would be pretty hard, and would potentially ruin the paint if I tried to slide them on over the clips from one end???.
Thanks again, Lance

Lance La Certe, Psy.D.
Outside of a dog, a person's best friend is a book.  Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.