[Rovernet] Found the clips, need advice

Peter King peter at king-co.com
Sat Feb 27 10:11:57 EST 2016

Hi Lance,

I used a plastic wedge tool and a plastic spreader to work under the edge and pop the trim of the clips I would slide something like a thin plastic bondo spreader behind your tool to wedge against, so you don’t scuff the paint.  If you can get it behind the trim, you can then safely use a metal trim removal tool available at any parts store. The strips have closed ends, so will not slide from one end. My recollection is that the clips have two prongs on one end and one on the other. I set the trim on the two prongs, and pressed down to snap over the single prong. Less resistance that way.

Peter