[Rovernet] Found the clips, need advice

Vern Klukas vern at inkspotco.com
Sat Feb 27 13:29:23 EST 2016

They will pop off. The bigger worry is bending the trim. Very easy to get a bow in it.

Get a set of the plastic wedges they sell for interior and exterior trim removal, you should be able to buy a set for less than 10 bucks at Princess Auto/Harbor Freight/etc.

Then use a piece of card stock or a few sheets of regular paper under that to protect the paint and gently pry the trim off. You’ll soon see where the clips are, you want to pry close to them.

You have it exactly right on reassembly, hook over the top then snap the trim over the lower edge of the clip.

Yours
Vern