[Rovernet] 3.5 to 3.9?

Brian Thornhill mr.thornhill at att.net
Mon Feb 29 18:46:47 EST 2016

Being a Land Rover tech for 17 years and working with these motors for many years I am not a fan of boring them as you tend to break the seal loose between the sleeve and the block I have sourced a few good 3.9 and 4.6 blocks for guys with TR8's they work well if you ant to stay with that block contact The Wedge Shop they can help you.

Please excuse errors and format this email sent from iPhone