[Rovernet] (no subject)

Kent Kinard kkinard at att.net
Sat Jan 2 15:43:46 EST 2016

Nelson,
Please be more specific in your posts.  You don't sign your posts and
you don't enter a subject line.  Your post is not part of an existing
thread.  I just happen to know who you are because I save all my
messages from you.  You send attachments which Rovernet automatically
scrubs, so no one ever sees those.  I have no idea what 110 engine you
are talking about and you have addressed the entire Rovernet community
expecting us to know who you are, who you are talking to, and what you
are talking about.  Please be more specific in your references.
Roverly,
Kent Kinard