[Rovernet] Brake stop light switch P6 needed

Glenn Malme nash4744 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 14 17:55:46 EST 2016

Geoff
I sent off the lugnuts today. You can put either a check or bills in an
envelope shielded by paper for the amount of postage you see on the box and
send it to me at the address shown on the box. Glad to hear the SD1 is OK.
Did you check the NAPA  SL 303 switch? Incidently, this is the same switch
as used on the SD1s.  Glenn