[Rovernet] Photo of Brake stop light switch P6B needed

Tom Rymes tom at rymes.net
Thu Jan 14 11:29:21 EST 2016

Geff,

That doesn't look too dissimilar to the switch on a '68+ N American-spec
MGB. I don't know if the thread pitch and/or diameter is the same, but
it is also a plunger switch and widely available.

See #17 on this link:

http://www.mossmotors.com/Shop/ViewProducts.aspx?PlateIndexID=29069&SortOrder=180#top

Tom