[Rovernet] Rover parts disposal

BruceFindlay bfindlay at pathcom.com
Tue Jun 28 11:35:36 EDT 2016

Thanks, Bill for the update on the Heritage Group parts. Sadly, other than
HG members I don't know anyone with a Rover car. However, I hope to see Gian
Frontini on Amherst Island on July 9th who has a Morgan, an Austin Healey,
an old TR and a lovely restored Ford Model T roadster. When he sees your
letter he may have some ideas. Slim chance I guess.

Best wishes,

Bruce