[Rovernet] seized clutch

Steven Dibdin sdibdin at gmail.com
Thu Jun 2 06:33:23 EDT 2016

You can remove the starter motor and bell housing bolts, rad fan and brake fluid reservoir. Loosen the engine mount bolts lower gearbox. Rotate gearbox so starter motor bump on bell housing is facing up and the gearbox will drop out. More of a fiddle but less to remove than a while engine/trans assembly.

Best,

Steven

Sent from a small screen, please excuse any typing errors.