[Rovernet] R: info MGB front wings metallic seals source

Tom Rymes tom at rymes.net
Fri Jun 17 12:37:53 EDT 2016

Gianluca,

You should join the MG Experience forum at mgexp.com. A much larger and more MG-focused group, so you will likely get better answers. If you are referring to the part I think you are ("D" shaped flat piece behind each front wheel), then they are pretty basic, flat pieces of metal, with a rubber "seal". You could probably make them yourself, but I doubt that they are not available. I can only think of 3-5 parts on an MGB that are not available in the aftermarket.

Tom