[Rovernet] 3.5 to 3.9?

GeffMcCarthy geffandjulie at comcast.net
Mon Mar 7 19:58:48 EST 2016

I saw that advert for the Vitesse plenum in the SD1 magazine.  Too bad that they are so rare.  Maybe we could "print" one!!
I think you said that the RR plenum is more free flowing than the standard SD1, no?  thanks again Dermot!

AvMedSafe
Geoffrey W. McCarthy MD MBA DipAvMed
677 NW Melinda Ave Portland OR USA 97210
503-241-8468(h) 503-799-3809 (mobile)