[Rovernet] 3.5 to 3.9?

Tom Rymes tom at rymes.net
Tue Mar 8 09:54:35 EST 2016

On 03/08/2016 9:39 AM, peter prosser via Rovernet wrote:
> someone please delete me from these messages. In less than a minute I could make a Rover Facebook group that would be more appropriate than this.

Peter,

Please read the bottom of each and every post on this mailing list. It
includes a link to a web page where you can unsubscribe yourself (in
less than a minute!).

If you prefer Facebook, go to Facebook. There's nothing wrong with
Facebook, and there is nothing wrong with an e-mail list, either. Some
people prefer one, some prefer the other, there's no need to take a
condescending tone with those who disagree with you about the best tool
for the job. Regardless of the platform chosen by the admins, many of us
value the information and community to be found here.

Tom