[Rovernet] Observations Concerning the Rover V8 engine family (read only if you have time and interest)

Dennis Gallacher dennis at allk9.com.au
Tue Mar 8 15:45:58 EST 2016

Great post Kent and one I shall keep for future reference...also as it has so much detail can I have your permission to cross post to The Rover Australia email group I set up, I'm sure there will be many on there who will enjoy your post..

For those looking for extractors check out Pop Browns site as they do block huggers that I've been told are very good and made to allow fitment of R V8 into small English tin engine bays.. http://www.popbrowns.co.uk/

Den...