[Rovernet] 3.5 to 3.9?

Ben Saunders bsaunders at firstva.com
Thu Mar 10 18:31:21 EST 2016

Dermont,
You can call me an old foggie but I got 26 MPG and much greater
performance with a Carter 500 CFM carburettor and no trouble. That was
the original fuel system for that engine and what Rover started off with
(well almost, they had a Rochester quadrajet on their prototype P6). We
had a 62 F85 when I was younger and it would fly with a 2 barrel.
Ben Saunders