[Rovernet] Observations Concerning the Rover V8 engine family (read only if you have time and interest)

Mike Shaddick mikshdik at gmail.com
Tue Mar 29 23:41:56 EDT 2016

Hello Kent

Nice to hear from you.  My beloved P6 has gone to a new owner in Canberra.
Just yesterday (two three years ago) I lost my ability to drive. Rover
netters may be interested to know that, as an experiment, I ran my car on
increasing amount of ethanol.  I got up to 70% ethanol, 30%  gasolene just
by fiddling with the carbs and timing.