[Rovernet] Large amount of parts for sale

peter mcardle rovers1 at optonline.net
Mon Nov 7 18:41:56 EST 2016

 Hi Roverneters,

                     Been a long time since I have communicated out
here, some health issues and a few other things but here I am .
                     Heres a bit about me , just in case you care !!!
haha
                     Been in the British car repair , maintain , resto
business for over 45 years, can't believe it' been that long.
                     Set up a shop next an old Rover dealer that wanted
out of the Rover business ,    sooo made me an offer I couldn't refuse .
I was  a Rover/ Land Rover dealer.  Went through all iterations of the
Rover Co. here in the USA .
                      There was a satellite rover parts distribution
point in NYC that I had become very friendly with.
I purchased their inventory back in the early nineties and used some in
my business and sold some outright.

Now that I have slowed down my business and established an automotive
consulting business I need to sell the very large inventory of  Rover
parts.

                       There are approx 30 ( or more ) boxes of parts
and more on shelves .  I also have a 70 P6b, 3500s that I will through
in . I has about 65K miles, ran great with a rebuilt trans. Seats are in
good shape however dash has been stripped and a few other things have
been taken off. I'll throw the car in with the purchase off the parts.
                          So far I have inventoried about 11 boxes of
stuff . There is lots more to do .

                        If you are interested please contact me at the
following.
rovers1 at optonline.net or by phone 631 725 3921.

                         Hope t get these in the hands of someone that
will make good use of them
Thanks fr your time.
Pete McArdle
Sag Harbor , Long Island , NY