[Rovernet] Where's the heat in my 3500S?

Jim Pile jpile1 at verizon.net
Sun Nov 20 17:01:32 EST 2016

AC works fine, but it's the time of year when I need Heat!

	Didn't work last year so I replaced the vacuum valve with a good (?) used one. At least the Rover owner who sold it to me thought it was good. Didn't fix the problem. Recently, I took out the heat control switch (behind the console) to make sure all the lines were connected: They were, though some fit a  little loose. The letters on the vacuum hoses match up to the diagram in the shop manual, as well.

	Any ideas what I should do next? Is there any way to run a test on the vacuum valve to see if it's working?

	All suggestions welcome, since winter's knockin' on my Virginia door!

		Jim Pile