[Rovernet] Where's the heat in my 3500S?

Geoff McCarthy geffandjulie at comcast.net
Mon Nov 21 10:47:49 EST 2016

My 3500S has plenty of heat, but it is on-off.  The original valve was gone
when I bought the car. I replaced it with a functioning Jag valve, but that
valve does not have the feedback pipe.  I did by an original NOS Ranco valve
for an exorbitant price recently, but removing the heater to install it is
daunting...
I have not activated the A/C on my car, but all the bits are in place. I
plan a partial engine rebuild and will do it then.

Geoffrey W. McCarthy MD MBA DipAvMed
677 NW Melinda Ave
Portland OR 97210
503-241-8468 (h)