[Rovernet] p6 rover a total loss/p4Rover sale

Rover Man p4roverman at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 26 13:34:25 EST 2016

Hi Johnathan ,looks like my P6 Rover is considered a total loss,the repairs exceed the state value. problem is there not giving me a current market value on the car. looks like i lose out on some money, i will try get the car back from the loss and use it as spare parts, such a shame for it to go to waste. I hope from buying the car back i could sell the parts and get some money back.
From Nelson
Anyone looking for a p4 Rover, i have one for sale............