[Rovernet] 3500S exhaust?

Scruggs Family gjkzscruggs at verizon.net
Mon Nov 28 21:16:57 EST 2016

Geoff,

My 3500S has the 'bit bore' exhaust system but as it was installed when I
took possession of the car in '84 I can't offer a before/after comparison.
I bought my system from the since demised Rovers West.  I've seen ads in a
Brit magazine for stainless steel big bore exhaust systems, Falcon, I think
was the brand, but that was years ago.

I have a new yet-to-be-installed factory big bore system for my '67 2000TC
that I intend to coat with a thermal barrier coating and am looking forward
to the difference.

A good exhaust shop should be able to replicate a system of any diameter for
your needs.

Gross Scruggs
Annapolis MD