[Rovernet] Rover 800 rear quarter

Scott scott at scottsoldautorubber.com.au
Tue Nov 29 19:18:12 EST 2016

A customer bought a complete rear quarter for a Rover 800 by mistake (ours) and needs to return it, I have no space and do not do that type of part
anymore, anyone want one? It was $290.00 in 2001, his email address is, superguy at dodo.com.au
Thankyou,
Scott.

The premises of Scott's Old Auto Auto Rubber has been
sold and is now closed and we are now trading only on-line, new phone
number is (03) 9545 3222, email, Web
address and post office box will remain the same, sorry to anyone this
inconveniences. We will be sending parts away by mail or courier.
Thankyou for your support and we look forward to continuing to serve
your needs.
scott at scottsoldautorubber.com.au
www.scottsoldautorubber.com.au
(03) 9545 3222