[Rovernet] Parts suppliers

Alan Francis partviking1 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 4 09:34:54 EDT 2017

Gianni

Mark has just spent 3 days last weekend at the Classic Car Show at the NEC
in Birmingham rebuilding various bits of cars on the P6 Club stand. Mark is
an enthusiast through & through but sometimes that isn't compatible with
running a spares business and he always seems to be short of time.

You may be better off trying to contact him through Facebook and i do
understand the frustration of waiting for parts but you can be confident
you will get them, albeit maybe not as quickly as you were hoping!

Regards

Alan (partviking)