[Rovernet] Parts suppliers (Gianni D'Ortenzio)

James Radcliffe j_radcliffe at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 4 12:08:16 EDT 2017

------------------------------

Message: 2
Date: Tue, 4 Apr 2017 16:48:40 +1000
From: Gianni D'Ortenzio <giannid at bigpond.com>
To: Rovernet <rovernet at rovernet.org>
Subject: [Rovernet] Parts suppliers

Just wondering if anyone has had any dealings with Mark Gray of

MGBD Parts & Services
Wolverhampton
United Kingdom

I have placed an order for parts for the TC and after an initial email confirming the postage and a copy of the invoice, have heard nothing else and not got any replies to my subsequent e-mails requesting further info about the order and other parts.
The money has gone out of my account but nearly three week have passed without delivery or further communication.
Starting to worry but hoping he is just not getting the emails for some reason.
Hoping someone can tell me about good experiences and calm me down!

Cheers Gianni
1968 2000 TC
1948 P3 six light

I have bought from him before as well, and it has always worked out well for met. Seem to take 2 weeks to get to me on the East Coast of the US.

James.