[Rovernet] 2000TC - Brake Fluid Sensor?

garrett bourque gbbourque at gmail.com
Fri Apr 7 10:18:22 EDT 2017

Hello Tom,
  I have an early SC parts book here.  The dunlop brake sustem had a
level sensor in a metal reservior, by the look of the line drawing in
the book.  Most TC cars, and my V8 3500S all seem to have a level
sensor as well.  I do not have a later 2000 parts book, but my vote
would be yes, your car did have one.  Are you looking for either a
reservoir or a cover?  Sincerely, Garrett Bourque