[Rovernet] 2000TC - Brake Fluid Sensor?

garrett bourque gbbourque at gmail.com
Fri Apr 7 13:07:28 EDT 2017

Hello Tom,
  Rovers North is currently offering a reproduced metal can with 2
outlets on the bottom.  That is how it was on those!  You could take a
look on their website www.roversnorth.com and see it.  I may have a
plastic can and top if you need one.  The Dunlop system can pictured
in my book looked to be a metal one, from the drawing.  Good luck with
your search!  Garrett