[Rovernet] 2000TC - Brake Fluid Sensor?

garrett bourque gbbourque at gmail.com
Sun Apr 9 10:19:59 EDT 2017

Hello Rovernet and Tom,
  Regarding the brake sensor question...1960's and '70's Jaguar cars
used either "Tall" or "short" plastic reserviors, with the identical
screw to with float and light awitch built into it.  Many Jaguar parts
houses offer these newly manufactured.  A metal bracket holds them.
Come to think of it, there was a short square version as well.
    Plunging back into the '50's, Jaguar, or other marques may have
used a metal reservoir close to what you need.
    Do not limit your search to Rover parts.  Brake parts companies
made parts for many different production cars!
 Best of luck with your search!  Garrett Bourque