[Rovernet] Oil cooler hoses

Steven Dibdin sdibdin at gmail.com
Tue Apr 11 09:10:50 EDT 2017

Hi again Tom!

You need different tubes to bypass the oil cooler so blanking plates won't help you.

However, if you can find a local hydraulic hose shop they will be able to replace the old lines with modern braided lines. They will cut off the existing ends and be able to reuse them. It's not too expensive and gives peace of mind. I had the small line behind the distributor replaced that way last year.

As a note the o rings used to seal the fittings against the block are a non standard size I believe. You might want to put a call into Geoff at Wins International for new o rings while you're at it.

Best,

Steven

Sent from a small screen, please excuse any typing errors.