[Rovernet] RoveAmerica 17 -- Thanks!

Roland Young veetwinrider at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 7 21:42:04 EDT 2017

Thanks Steve for posting those. I've never been able to make it there, but your pictures help bring me along.
Roland, Roverless.

    On Monday, August 7, 2017 6:33 PM, Steve Manwell via Rovernet <rovernet at rovernet.org> wrote:

 I have posted photos from RoveAmerica in mid June at these three links:

    Thursday/Friday;  https://goo.gl/photos/a8X4oqjKn78HeQSa6

    Saturday;          https://goo.gl/photos/kerWSCviSkxnRrnF8

    Sunday;        https://goo.gl/photos/5RnzC82ACyUP9ByZA

Click on any photo in each set for a full-size image, and from there you
can click through each photo or run a slide show.

A subset of these photos along with some by Dave LaChance will be
appearing in an article about the event that I have sent in for the next
RCCC Roverview.  Many of you are RCCC members, but for those not as
familiar with the club that hosts us here on Rovernet, membership is
very reasonable, especially if you opt for electronic distribution of
Roverview.  Editor Vern does a very professional job with the quarterly
publication.

http://www.roverclub.ca/RCCCjoin.htm

I'll pick up again on Bill's topic of over a month ago, and add thanks
to all who traveled from near or far to participate in the event.  Also,
there were a few regulars with schedule conflicts that we missed seeing
this year and we look forward to seeing everyone again next year.

Steve Manwell