[Rovernet] TARC Site Caveat

magnet at ican.net magnet at ican.net
Sun Dec 10 12:24:50 EST 2017

Hi Rovernetters,

Just a note to let you know that since the Toronto Area Rover Club
disbanded a few years ago, someone has bought the domain name
(roverclub.org) and put up pirated copies of some of the original TARC
web pages, along with a lot of curious other stuff.  Normally I wouldn't
mind this too much, but there are a number of personal references in the
pirated pages and these are no longer appropriate.  In hindsight I
suppose I should have held on to the domain name.

So be warned, my friends, roverclub.org now has nothing to do with its
former proprietors!

In particular, the reference to me having the email address of
magnet at roverclub.org is incorrect.  I have no idea who might now get
messages sent to that address.

'Nuff said.

And now let me offer my warmest wishes to all Rovernetters, all over the
world, for a Happy Christmas and a new year filled with lots of
Rover-related fun!

Best regards,

Bill Daddis