[Rovernet] Borg Warner 35 for sale

Geoff McCarthy geffandjulie at comcast.net
Thu Feb 16 18:28:55 EST 2017

Umm...as the one who questioned Lance, and stimulated this exchange, I might
tactfully differ.
One could read into Lance's change in pithy saying a political intent, but
what if he had changed his comment to something about Alzheimer's ?  or
schizoid disorders?  A good example of which is...me...with my Rovers and 1
Oldsmobile!  I suspect he was being a bit sly, with humorous intent. Shall
we leave it at that?

Geoffrey W. McCarthy MD MBA DipAvMed
677 NW Melinda Ave
Portland OR 97210