[Rovernet] Resource help

magnet at ican.net magnet at ican.net
Wed Jan 4 18:20:58 EST 2017

Hi Lance,

The Rover part is hard, if not impossible, to find.  But it may be
replaced with the m/cyl for a Jaguar 420 / V-12 E-type, TRW No. C26767
L007C, which is the same except for the bore of the little air control
valve -- 5/16 instead of 3/8, if I recall correctly.  Makes no
difference in practice, just good to know if you're buying a rebuild kit.

Hope this helps,

Bill Daddis